Date:      Tue, 5 Dec 1995 01:48:33 +0000
From:      "Jason Gilbert" <jason@homewood.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   netscape XKeysymDB errors.

I installed Netscape 2.0b3 as per what instructions I found w/ the
app, but I am still getting tons of errors from not reading the
XKeysymDB file; I suppose.  Other than that it seems to run fine.  I
put the file in the directory suggested.  Is anyone else been having
this problem or been able to successfully get it to run without these
errors.  Is it just with the newest version.  I'm running the version
for BSD.

TIA,

Jason
Jason Gilbert