Date:      Sun, 20 Feb 2005 17:16:31 -0500
From:      Trey Sizemore <trey@fastmail.fm>
To:        FreeBSD-questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   frozen bubble sound issue

I know it seems trivial, but it's driving me crazy none the less.  The
game was fine yesterday, but I could not even launch Frozen Bubble
today.  I did a 'make deinstall' and then reinstalled the port.  Now it
starts, but I'm getting the following error:

Ready.
Warning, could not create new music from
`/usr/local/share/frozen-bubble/snd/introzik.xm' (reason: Unrecognized
music format).

What might be causing this and how can I fix it?

Thanks.

--
Cheers,
Trey

Old age is the most unexpected of things that can happen to a man.
		-- Trotsky

FreeBSD 5.3-STABLE i386 i386 GENERIC
 5:14PM  up  6:14, 0 users, load averages: 0.29, 0.44, 0.43