Date:      Thu, 7 Jan 2010 11:48:29 +1030
From:      "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        Ian Smith <smithi@nimnet.asn.au>
Subject:   Re: How to make release for *memstick.img

------------=_1262827138-75921-240

WARNING: This e-mail has been altered by MIMEDefang.  Following this
paragraph are indications of the actual changes made.  For more
information about your site's MIMEDefang policy, contact
Postmaster <postmaster@gsoft.com.au>.  For more information about MIMEDefang, see:

            http://www.roaringpenguin.com/mimedefang/enduser.php3

An attachment named makeusb.sh was removed from this document as it
constituted a security hazard.  If you require this document, please contact
the sender and arrange an alternate means of receiving it.

------------=_1262827138-75921-240