Date:      Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:34:52 +0700
From:      pirat <pirat@access.inet.co.th>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   uuencode takes very long time

hi sirs,

i am going to submit problem for FreeBSD documentation submitting, in thai.  after waiting for a two weeks for any comments from my thai friends, i followed a step descripe in that document.

unfortunately, i had been stuck at a step of uuencoding.  it took a tremendious long time.  i was waiting for 18 hours for nothing.

uuencode my-pr.tar.gz > my-pr.uue

do you have any comments or suggestion ?

my machine is FreeBSD bank.thai-aec.org 4.7-STABLE FreeBSD 4.7-STABLE #5: Sun Dec 15 21:57:02
ICT 2002     root@bank.thai-aec.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/BANK  i386

and the document that i am translating is http://www.FreeBSD.org/docproj/submitting.html

thanks in advance

with best regards,