Date:      Tue, 22 Dec 2015 09:39:32 -0600
From:      Unix Bocx <unixbocx@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Please consider suggestion..

     Good morning, I am a command line user of freebsd and use a text based
browser to surf the web, I do it cause its fun, was just wondering about
the ports collection page on the freebsd website, there is a link for the
logical categorization of ports but then its one long, long, long page. Has
it been considered to break these pages up alphabetical,  maybe even,
between command line packages and those requiring an X environment...
     So anyways, no complaints,  just asking,
Thanks for reading,  Unixbocx..

  "WARNING, There be deamons here in the dark.."