Date:      Wed, 24 Jul 2002 08:42:12 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Cc:        mike@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sparc64 tinderbox failure

In article <20020724101904.D201@espresso.q9media.com>,
Mike Barcroft  <mike@FreeBSD.ORG> wrote:
> > ===> GENERIC
> > FYI: static unit limits for ppp are set: NPPP=1
> > Kernel build directory is /home/des/tinderbox/sparc64/obj/usr/home/des/tinderbox/sparc64/src/sys/GENERIC
> > Don't forget to do a ``make depend''
> > ./aicasm: 873 instructions used
> > cc1: warnings being treated as errors
> > /usr/home/des/tinderbox/sparc64/src/sys/kern/uipc_socket.c: In function `soreceive':
> > /usr/home/des/tinderbox/sparc64/src/sys/kern/uipc_socket.c:841: warning: long unsigned int format, different type arg (arg 3)
> > *** Error code 1
>
> I just committed a fix for this.

Thanks, Mike!  Sorry, folks!  I tested with an i386->alpha cross
build including (I'm almost certain) a buildkernel.  I'm not sure why
it didn't catch this.

Does tinderbox run with a nonstandard WARNS setting?  I did the
cross build with these environment settings:

    TARGET_ARCH=alpha
    __MAKE_CONF=/dev/null

John
--