Date:      Sun, 14 Mar 1999 07:15:15 -0600
From:      "Chrystian S." <myth@fulori.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   bootdisks

I know someone having this much troulble making boot disks probably
shouldn't be running unix but...:)  I'm currently using NT4 and
downloaded the files into
C: my download files\fdimage.exe but when coping these files to my a
drive I continue to get the error statement : The name specified is not
recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch
file.  What am I doing wrong?? Could you give or send me somewhere to
get more detailed instructions It would be a great help thanks :)  Also
when I make these disks If I want to cd burn a full version of this to
have a hard copy and not tax your ftp sites if I ever need it again do I
have permission and what all files should I download.

ThankYou,
Christopher E. Shiflet