Date:      Mon, 19 Jul 1999 20:18:28 -0500 (CDT)
From:      <mestery@visi.com>
To:        "Brian F. Feldman" <green@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, Jamie Howard <howardjp@wam.umd.edu>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: m68k Support in FreeBSD

On Mon, 19 Jul 1999, Brian F. Feldman wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Jul 1999, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
>
> > I'd say that's a question for Grant Stockly, the person mentioned in
> > green's web-cited message.  It's certainly not part of FreeBSD and
> > whether it ever will be is a matter still subject to debate.
>
> Isn't it more a question of whether a proper cross-build system will
> be available within the time frame that m68ks aren't completely obsolete?

Hey wait a second!  I have a wonderful HP Apollo 400 Series with a
68030 at 50MHz that is so impressive looking friends and family stare in
awe at it.:)

Seriously, it runs NetBSD, and is a great xterm (19" black and white
monitor).  I assume mac's and amigas with m68k's are just as useful.

--
Kyle Mestery			| StorageTek's Storage Networking Group
mestery@visi.com		| http://www.freebsd.org/