Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 18:02:24 -0400
From:      Toby Swanson <toby@milkyway.org>
To:        Harmen Quast <hquast@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: help

Harmen Quast wrote:

> I have it working but I do not know the basic command's, swithing to directory's works with cd / cd and ls but all the other commands are still unkonwn to me.

Try to get a copy of "UNIX in a Nutshell", published by O'Reilly &
Associates, Inc., ISBN 1-56592-001-5.  It is a brief reference of
UNIX, and shell commands.  Even though it is for System V instead
of BSD, but 90% of it still applys. It is kind of short and to the point,
but that can be a good thing when all you want to know is what a
command does and what the options are.

You can (maybe) order by email from ora.orders@itpuk.co.uk.

Good luck and welcome to FreeBSD,

Toby