Date:      Sat, 13 Jul 2002 02:33:44 +0900 (JST)
From:      Roger Williams <root@edo.naviservers.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Slooowing Down...still

If it were a memory leak wouldnt all conections be effected not just the
outside ones?  And just to make sure.....how would one test for a memory
leak?
  What about a DOS attack....but I would think it would show up in
netstat.. but im not sure.  lsof  shows nothing strange going out.

Thanks for all the suggestions,
ROger

Hi.

> The interface is showing full duplex.  The real strange thing is a
simple
> reboot will solve the problem....for a few hours.  Then it slows to a
> crawl..eventually where I cant log in from the outside,  BUt as
mentioned
> before a ssh session from the "inside" goes right through.
>   Looks like it is going to be a long weekend..LOL

Could it be a memory leak?