Date:      Tue, 28 Apr 2009 10:15:22 -0400
From:      Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
To:        Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@gmx.de>
Cc:        freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 7.2-RC2 Available

--=-QXzHUPr0SwNsIaLCg2mp

On Tue, 2009-04-28 at 15:46 +0200, Matthias Andree wrote:
> Is there any schedule WRT the Release Notes? They[1] were still empty whe=
n =20
> I checked yesterday, and I find that makes it more difficult than =20
> necessary to actually test the RC.  Nevermind the schedule, and release =20
> when it's done.
>=20
> [1] http://www.freebsd.org/relnotes/7-STABLE/relnotes/new.html

They're being worked on now.  I'm afraid the best place to get them
might be /usr/src/release/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/relnotes after a csup
update (they've been updated after RC2 got built).

--=20
                                                Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith@cse.buffalo.edu
  there, funny things are everywhere.   |