Date:      Thu, 10 Jun 1999 09:04:30 -0700 (MST)
From:      "Chad R. Larson" <chad@DCFinc.com>
To:        stanb@awod.com (Stan Brown)
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Status of sdget() system call in iBCS

As I recall, Stan Brown wrote:
> 	I am trying to run a set of programs writeen for Sco OpenServer, that
> 	make use of the old Xenix IPCS calls, such as sdget(). Is there a
> 	reason these have not been implemented in the iBCS emulation?
>
> 	Looks like thay should be a fairly strightfoward map inot the SYSV IPC
> 	calls, or am I missing something here?

There was a posting a while back by a guy who was working on a
SysVr4 emulation.  He said he could run some of the Solaris x86
binaries.

Perhaps that would be closer to what you want.

	-crl
--
Chad R. Larson (CRL15)   602-953-1392   Brother, can you paradigm?
chad@dcfinc.com chad@larsons.org chad@anasazi.com larson1@home.net