Date:      Fri, 14 Dec 2001 10:53:46 +0100 (CET)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Fabrizio=20Ravazzini?= <freefabri@yahoo.it>
To:        john@day-light.com
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Ipf & Bridging ???

Thanks again for help, so, I tried with only that rule
to see if the firewall blocks everithing, then I'll
make all the other rules.
The rl0 is on the outside,connected to the router,
I'll try with the commands you gave me, but I've also
read this:
From the FreeBSD section of the IPF FAQ:
(http://coombs.anu.edu.au/ipfilter/faq/IPFfreebsd.html#1)

in it it's written that ipf & Bridging it's not
enabled in FreeBSD, aargggggh, is that right?
Did you ever used ipf & bridging?
I think I must switch to ipfw, argg.
What do you think?
Thanks, bye