Date:      Mon, 7 Aug 2000 22:05:42 +1200
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cvs: how do you do a repo copy?

I think I want to do a repo copy.  You tell me:

In my cvs repository for freshports, I have ports.pm which resides in one
part of the tree.  I don't like it there.  So I'm moving it to another
part of the tree.  What's the easiest way to do this without disturbing the
history?  Here is the cvs directory tree:

mycvs
   walkports
      ports.pm
   updates
      [move to here]

Anyone know how to do this move and retain the history?

cheers
--
Dan Langille  [I'm looking for more work]
The FreeBSD Diary - http://www.freebsddiary.org/