Date:      Sat, 11 Apr 1998 17:02:05 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Val <val@hcol.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   shared library libcrypt missing?

Hi,
I was removing a system who is a member of wheel, staff groups and
after doing that the server doesn't let me log in to it :(
it says that:
ld.so failed: Can't find shared library "libcrypt.so.2.0"
I am still logged in with my name, but i am not sure whether there is anything I can do there.
I understand that the library is in the /usr/lib directory (not any more) and that it controls some authentication stuff.
What do I need to do to get it back?
I am lost here.
thanks,
val.