Date:      Wed, 22 Jan 2014 12:59:31 +0530
From:      eras mus <erasmu@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   restoresymtable after dump and restore

Dear list,

Thank you for the help.
My new hard disk is working fine after the dump and restore
operation.And able to boot with new disk.
But in my /home  folder i have a restoresymtable of size 33968468
and that partition is 101% full.

Does this file(restoresymtable) has any significance?
Could i remove it by rm -rf ?
Will removing of the file cause any harm?