Date:      Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:19:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      mingo lu <freebiebsd@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org

Hi:

I need some information before I just into the freebsd
wagon

1) Dis anyone here successfully install frfeebsd on
Toshiba tecra 8100?
2) Did the winmodem work, ie, dial up work?
3) Did Toshiba DVD work?

How amny FreeBsd CDs do I need? someone said one (the
boot cd) would be enough, someone said that I need two

Any help would be greatly appreciated ...

TIA

_mingo