Date:      Mon, 1 Mar 1999 00:30:57 -0500 (EST)
From:      "James A. Mutter" <jmutter@netwalk.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Netware support

Does anyone know if there exists a driver for the netware filesystem?
If yes, where can I get it?

I've toyed with the Linux netware drivers and I've never come close to
makeing them work with FreeBSD, mind you this was back in the early 2.2
days, I've not tried with 3.X.

If it doesn't exist yet, is anyone working on it?  It seems to me that the
ability to interact in a netware environment would be a huge advantage to
the FreeBSD community, or rather, it seems to me that the lack of Netware
support is really hurting the FreeBSD community.