Date:      Sat, 21 Jul 2018 07:09:19 -0700
From:      John Kennedy <warlock@phouka.net>
To:        Nicola Mingotti <nmingotti@gmail.com>
Cc:        Ronald Klop <ronald-lists@klop.ws>, freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Issues with packages

On Sat, Jul 21, 2018 at 03:33:59PM +0200, Nicola Mingotti wrote:
> ... I have a few newbye question,
> -] How do I check from which reposotory/directory my *pkg* is taking the
> packages ?
> -] Is it possible to change it ?
>
> I read around in many man pages but i can't find it.

The pkg(8) man page would lead you to pkg.conf(5) which points you to to
/usr/local/etc/pkg.conf and talks about the defaults of REPOS_DIR, which in
turn points you look at the contents of /etc/pkg and /usr/local/etc/pkg/repos.
The configuration you're looking for should be in /etc/pkg/FreeBSD.conf

My RPI has this:

	FreeBSD: {
	  url: "pkg+http://pkg.FreeBSD.org/${ABI}/latest",
	  mirror_type: "srv",