Date:      Thu, 9 May 2002 20:00:27 -0400
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
To:        "Alan B. Clegg" <alan@clegg.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Chat List <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: What is happening at core?

On 9 May 2002 at 19:49, Alan B. Clegg wrote:

> Unless the network is lying to me again, Chad David said:
> > On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 07:03:22PM -0400, Dan Langille wrote:
> > >
> > > What I think is much more important is: Will the Habs win tonight?
> > > Will the Sens win Friday night?
> >
> > Yes and No.
>
> Go Hurricanes!

Actually, I'm quite a fan of The Hurricanes.  They are my home team after
all. I've been to quite a few games. It's a great multi-purpose stadium.
It's wonderful for rugby and not so bad for cricket.  In fact, the
provincial team won NPC last year.  I was very disappointed to miss that
game.
--
Dan Langille
The FreeBSD Diary - http://freebsddiary.org/ - practical examples