Date:      Mon, 19 Sep 2011 10:23:25 +0200
From:      Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
To:        office@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   libreoffice 3.5

--FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5

Hi,

if some of you wants to play, I imported libreoffice 3.5 (libreoffice-devel) in
the git repository.

They have a new layout for the distfiles, I took the yesterday git master
snaphost for the test.

So far I have updated the patches and I'm able to run configure.

For some reason the build still fail.

This is important to get 3.5 building fine to be able to send our patches
upstream.

PS: for the next week I'll mostly work on libreoffice-legacy (3.3.4)

regards,
Bapt

--FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5

--FL5UXtIhxfXey3p5--