Date:      Fri, 28 Jul 2000 16:53:43 GMT
From:      "javier" <javier@nyi.net>
To:        Michael Barnett <mbarnett@cais.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Password Distribution / Email

Have you thought of migrating off of sendmail?

Qmail + VPopmail would be a greta solution.

Not only do you get rid of the hasle, and security risks of having
so many system accounts, but you get speed an reliability thrown in.

www.inter7.com/vpopmail/

As far as scalability... the main maintainer has developed systems
with over 50K users per domain, and i have setup the system on isp's
with over 2K virtual domains at about 50 accounts per domain.

Take a look at it.