Date:      Mon, 1 Jul 2019 09:57:40 -0400
From:      Nick Wolff <darkfiberiru@gmail.com>
To:        Mihir Luthra <luthramihir708@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>, gavin.atkinson@gmail.com
Subject:   Re: IPv6 userland cleanup

Mihir,

It depends on what skills you have/wanting to learn. Specifically some
mildly low hanging fruit is merge of ping and ping6, also merge of
traceroute and traceroute6. These programs both have an ipv4 and ipv6
variant. Before that making sure you can build freebsd is always helpful
and making sure to read "man heir" for file hieraachy. "man style" for
coding style info.