Date:      Sat, 21 Jun 2003 00:41:36 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Peter Leftwich <Hostmaster@Video2Video.Com>
To:        Patrick O'Reilly <bsd@perimeter.co.za>
Cc:        FreeBSD LIST <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.Org>
Subject:   Re: Mount My Creation [ls -c, -t -u etc]

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003, Patrick O'Reilly wrote:
> > I have noticed in the man page for 'find' that the primaries allow
> > selection based on time last "accessed", last "modified" and last
> > "change" of status.  Evidently this info is held somewhere.  I don't
> > have more info off hand, but perhaps this will nudge you in a useful
> > direction?
> > Patrick.
> And see 'man ls' and the switches -c, -t and -u.

I was aware of and often use the -t switch (in a tcsh alias), but these
have to do with sorting.  What if I wanted to see (maybe not as output from
a single command but a few) the creation date, last modification date, and
last access time for a directory?  What are the command lines I'd use (to
include "." files and NOT recursively list within a/the directory)?

PS - PLEASE CC: ME IN YOUR REPLY

--
Peter Leftwich
President & Founder, Video2Video Services