Date:      Sun, 20 Nov 2005 21:04:57 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        wpaul@freebsd.org
Cc:        craig@xfoil.gank.org, current@freebsd.org, tillman@seekingfire.com
Subject:   Re: Compaq ProLiant 1600 server freezes when detecting keyboard controller

In message: <20051120042536.E72D816A421@hub.freebsd.org>
            wpaul@freebsd.org (Bill Paul) writes:
: Our PCI code
: then comes along and enables all of the devices but doesn't necessarily
: update the base address registers on some of them, which has the effect
: of mapping one of the PCI devices at physical address 0.

Actually, that bug has been fixed in recent versions of
FreeBSD-current, and should be fixed in 6.0.  I recall merging changes
to 6.0 just before the release.  The problem was that the host bridge
wasn't properly setting a range.  If that's not the case, then I'd
like to know about it...

Warner