Date:      Wed, 28 Jan 1998 11:40:14 +0100
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>, Karl Denninger <karl@mcs.net>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -current NFS looking good!

On Wed, Jan 28, 1998 at 02:32:57AM -0800, Amancio Hasty wrote:
> > On Tue, Jan 27, 1998 at 10:48:34PM -0600, Karl Denninger wrote:
> > > When were these latest fixes put in?  I haven't checked out the latest in
> > > about a month due to the known problems.
> >
> > Two days ago or so.  Fixed mmap() over NFS problems, at least.
>
> Odd, I have not seen any cvs commit messages since January 21.

That's two days or so ;-)

My sense of time is even more odd than usual; I've been working all
around the clock, been on heavy painkillers, and had a lot of problems
sleeping lately due to pain.  I wish the dentist could sort this out
_soon_.  (He's had three tries and at last seems to start to get
better.)

Eivind.