Date:      Thu, 28 Mar 2002 20:13:46 -0500
From:      "Roger Williams" <rogerw1962@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Real world login.conf

Hello,
Are there any web hosting admins out there that have a sample copy of
their /etc/login.conf.  I know there are samples in the file itself and I
have messed with it a little, but we have several production web servers
where I want to limit the resources.  I have issues with clients running cgi
scripts that burn up my proccessor availability.
And yes I "rtfm" just looking for a real world example.

Thanks,
Roger