Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2001 22:09:20 -0400
From:      "Jonathan Fortin" <jfortin@akalink.com>
To:        <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Sysadmin Article --Which OS is Fastest for High-Performance Network Applications?

Ok say if the Fastest network application is Linux for a second, then why
would you want it anyway? say It is 10x faster then anything else, It will
have 10x more downtime once script kiddies take control of such a security
disaster.

Irony is as follows, Linux is mounted async by default and their babbling
about it's speed in email, but once linux crashes, you could say byebye mail
queue!