Date:      Sun, 19 Apr 1998 00:45:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Watson <robert@cyrus.watson.org>
To:        Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A lot of idea --- Coordination

Ok, so I think some stickers would be real cool.  On the other hand, I've
never had stickers made before, so there are a few immediate concerns:

What should be on the sticker?  Can I put the "Powered by FreeBSD" on a
sticker along with Beastie and not infringe copyrights on the image?  Can
the FreeBSD project stick that picture on anything they want, or do I have
to look into royalties?  Can I just grab the one we stick up for web
servers?

I was thinking a sticker about 3"x1" would be a good size.  Does anyone
have any better thoughts?

Also, how do I get them to people?  I can get a bunch made, but then do
people email me to have them sent?  Also, I have no idea how much these
cost, but will investigate. :)

  Robert N Watson

----
Carnegie Mellon University  http://www.cmu.edu/