Date:      Sun, 5 Nov 2000 15:29:27 +0100
From:      =?iso-8859-1?B?TW9ydGVuIEL4bmz4a2tlIFBvc3Q=?= <mbp@nerdheaven.dk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Updating from CD

Hi.

I was wondering if it is possible to update from 4.1.1 to 4.2 BETA from =
a CD.

I have currently installed FreeBSD 4.1.1 but I would like to get 4.2 =
BETA so that I can get advantage of my ATA100 controller.=20

Is it possible to get a 4.2 BETA CD Install...
or to put it on to a CD because I don't have that box connected to a =
network.

I am not subscribed to this list so please answer direct to my email.

Thanks =3D)

--
Morten B=F8nl=F8kke Post, 5750 Ringe, Denmark.
@: mbp@nerdheaven.dk * Web: Http://www.partycrackers.dk