Date:      Sat, 6 Jan 2001 12:53:59 -0000
From:      "G D McKee" <freebsd@gdmckee.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   IRC Proxy

Hi

I want to proxy IRC sessions to Microsoft NetMeeting.  I used to use
PhonePatch with Linux a while ago and this worked, but it just keeps
crashing on FreeBSD.

Does anybody know of a good proxy for this and a possible config?

I can get my picture out and my audio out and the other end can see this,
the only problem is I can't see them as the natd demon doesn't know where to
route the packets to.  Does anyone know what port Netmeeting receives video
on?

G D McKee