Date:      Sun, 25 Jan 2009 16:49:17 -0200
From:      Gonzalo Nemmi <gnemmi@gmail.com>
To:        Bogdan Potishuk <phoenix.lists@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: remove kerberos 5 from FreeBSD

On Sunday 25 January 2009 4:15:24 pm Bogdan Potishuk wrote:
> Gonzalo Nemmi said the following on 25.01.2009 19:05:

> >> Put 'WITHOUT_KERBEROS=true' in /etc/src.conf, and rebuild the system
> >> from source, as documented in the Handbook.
> >>
> >> Roland
> >
> > Speaking of wich ... is there a examples/src.conf file hidden somewhere
> > in 7.0-REL or do I have to create my own from scratch based on man
> > src.conf?
> >
> > [gonzalo@inferna ~]% locate src.conf
> > /usr/share/man/man5/src.conf.5.gz
> > /usr/src/share/man/man5/src.conf.5
> > [gonzalo@inferna ~]%
>
> You have to create /etc/src.conf with required options from src.conf(5)

That's what I thought .. I just wanted to make sure ... I found it odd that
there are examples/* for almost everything except for src.conf
Anyway .. as soon as I have some spare time, I'll try to come up with a
src.conf that could go under /usr/share/examples/etc/ in order to avoid the
need to go through  src.conf(5) in order to create one.

Thanks for your kind answer.
Regards

--
Blessings