Date:      Sat, 10 Feb 2001 10:53:33 -0600
From:      Oscar Ricardo Silva <oscars@mail.utexas.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Missing items from ISO image?

We had created some 4.2-RELEASE CDs using the ISO image we got from
ftp.freebsd.org.  On every install we did, while copying the ports, we get
messages that some items couldn't be found.  These items were mostly
PC98-Servers, Xlk98 and X9set.  We have also purchase several copies of the
CD set for 4.2-RELEASE and when doing installs off of that set, we don't
have any problems during the installation.

Granted, the missing items are nothing we use so it doesn't really cause
any problems.  Just thought I would mention it.

Oscar