Date:      Wed, 10 Apr 2013 08:04:58 -0700
From:      "Don O'Neil" <lists@lizardhill.com>
To:        "'Sean DuBois'" <sean@siobud.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Amazon VPC instances

Thanks for the info... it looks like Apache supports, does anyone out there
have first hand experience of using it? What issues, if any does this pose
with email services like Dovecot or Exim and providing SSL authentication?

What about anonymous FTP? Don't I need multiple IP's for multiple anonymous
FTP sites?