Date:      Fri, 9 Aug 2002 03:04:08 -0700
From:      Benjamin Krueger <benjamin@seattleFenix.net>
To:        sagacious <sagacious@unixhideout.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cell phone crap.

  I'm not prone to disparage a person's reputation, however I believe it fair to
relay a response to what I thought was an honest and respectful suggestion. I
only do so in hopes that other folks might steer clear of engaging with this
individual and wasting their time.

Regards,

* sagacious (sagacious@unixhideout.com) [020809 02:05]: