Date:      Wed, 23 Jul 2003 00:27:27 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Adrian Penisoara <ady@rofug.ro>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   The FreeBSD Romanian Documentation Project

Hi,

  About one year ago I have started a translation project for the
Romanian language. Due to lack of human resources nothing happened until
recently.

  Now I have managed to gather a translation team and we are about to
start the translation of the FreeBSD Handbook.

  Please add the following data to the "FreeBSD Documentation Project:
Translations" webpage (www.freebsd.org/docproj/translations.html):

  The FreeBSD Romanian Documentation Project

  Web: http://www.rofug.ro/projects/ro-l10n/
  E-mail: ady@rofug.ro

  Mailing lists available

    To subscribe to the ro-l10n mailing list see the project's webpage
    or send an e-mail to listar@rofug.ro with "subscribe ro-l10n" in
    the body of the message.
    Postings are allowed only for the ro-l10n list members.

  Documents available
    --

  Documents currently being worked on
    FreeBSD Handbook