Date:      Sun, 21 May 2000 23:52:43 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Gabriel <gmains@southwind.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Xircom RealPort 10/100 LAN modem?

Does anyone know of support for this PCMCIA card in FreeBSD? I have looked
everywhere and can't seem to find it anywhere...not good. I also have a
Linksys LANmodem 33.6 10Bast-T PCMCIA NIC. Anyone know if that one is
supported?

Thanks,
Gabriel

Gabriel		                               SouthWind Internet Access, Inc.
Department Manager                             120 S. Market
SouthWind Technical Support                    800-525-7963