Date:      Tue, 19 Mar 1996 08:45:30 -0600
From:      "Eric L. Hernes" <erich@lodgenet.com>
To:        Oleg N Panashchenko <helg@tav.kiev.ua>
Cc:        erich@lodgenet.com (Eric L. Hernes), freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: comtrol rocketports

Oleg N Panashchenko writes:
>In article <199603181504.JAA04029@jake.lodgenet.com> you wrote:
>
>: At any rate I've personally seen the following intelligent serial
>: cards work:
>
>: Digi:
>:      PC/8e -- works quite well from what I've seen;  a little more cpu
>:               intensive under FBSD than SCO, but works good.  I've used
>:               both 64k and 8k windowed cards.
>
>2.1R, -current and -stable have 'alpha quality' driver for Digi PC/Xe family.
>It has problems on overloaded channels.
>
>I've tried to fix it ( and make it less cpu intensive too) - you can find
>a version at ftp.cdrom.com/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/dgb_helg-Feb19.tgz

I've still got your post to -hackers in my inbox, haven't had a chance
to look at it yet.  I've just finished, well as finished as a driver
ever is, a driver for one of our proprietary boards which is based
on a digi, I've got a pretty good idea of how the card works.  Maybe
I'll have a look at it, when I get a chance.

>I was reported that this version is working fine until you don't have
>more than one Digi board in the box. I tried to fix this problem, but still
>not have a responce from those, who is testing it. Does anybody want to
>test it?

Am I reading that correctly-- that your driver works with more than one
card, but not with only one card?

>Oleg

eric.
--