Date:      Thu, 6 Aug 2015 10:15:22 -0700
From:      Russell Haley <russ.haley@gmail.com>
To:        Vladimir Botka <vbotka@gmail.com>, freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Hummingboard u-boot not loading?
References:  <CABx9NuTk2xwncnOMb73ujtOLmA4LvN7V=CHfiL5CC9bFwZ%2BX_Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAJwjRmSx3JJLTROzTPfDpAptJoiOSsOS6V2ZrWSDYE-8DaGm5g@mail.gmail.com> <20150801182519.4886608.58781.1809@gmail.com> <CABx9NuQi2=8L_1hdpkTPLi864X9y5RigU2Vg7FyAhCOc_v8MNQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAJwjRmQegAs5WcudU0baUqM%2BBxBW=MNpwsBx7ep7QUjAxS%2BtPw@mail.gmail.com> <CABx9NuTeExjRFa7YrpDFa3nJwDx9gg%2B0_wCqAhRF1ezFga6pNA@mail.gmail.com> <CABx9NuT-bcoz_wyz9s5rAuy7jEPwzJ0PehLsXQSh2EOiT3GEFA@mail.gmail.com> <CABx9NuTJ-9NeEQpMZk3nRZVCcYZOspfeX7K1=zGxhjYTMb1_1A@mail.gmail.com> <CABx9NuSm5rwVJYRxPAXoRnx7qyq%2BgBC48BufHPkS4M09V155iw@mail.gmail.com> <CAFHCsPXo2BLkrmfsB7UbwZZtsLkB=iAU9wK67O6Y6FJBDgSBnA@mail.gmail.com> <20150804220401.4886608.77426.1917@gmail.com> <CABx9NuQnDmJ0ToPQ4LgsDq3XSTYhgqMw60uk%2BPaqbw1-ESHp-Q@mail.gmail.com> <1438794143.70393.174.camel@freebsd.org> <CABx9NuQzN_4kFME_%2BPVH=Gikk82mtyLX5BXp%2B24_WuNisDbyUg@mail.gmail.com> <20150806100838.544bfaa7@planb.netng.org>

Yes, silly me, of course I do! I picked up the cable yesterday.

That worked like a charm. I think this will be the only time I consider a
kernel panic to be a unqualified success!

Fatal kernel mode data abort: 'Translation Fault (L1)' on read
trapframe: 0xc2813af8
FSR=3D00000005, FAR=3D00000004, spsr=3D600001d3
r0 =3D00000000, r1 =3Dc28600d0, r2 =3D00000000, r3 =3Dc2439390
r4 =3Dc2860080, r5 =3D00000001, r6 =3Dc286bdc0, r7 =3Dda2fffc8
r8 =3Dc286bdc0, r9 =3D00000000, r10=3D000000ff, r11=3Dc2813bc0
r12=3D00000200, ssp=3Dc2813b88, slr=3Dc243942c, pc =3Dc2439148

[ thread pid 0 tid 100000 ]
Stopped at      keg_fetch_slab+0x164:   ldr     r3, [r2, #0x004]!

Thanks so much to everyone that helped me get here. I will be making a $100
donation to the FreeBSD Foundation in dedication to everyone on this mail
thread.

Sincerely,

Russ

-access-when-supported-by-the-compiler