Date:      Mon, 13 Mar 2000 16:07:29 +0100 (CET)
From:      Ronald Klop <ronald@node11a94.a2000.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   no root login messages

Hello,

How can I turn of the messages on the tty's when root logs in?
I always get these anoying 'login: ROOT LOGIN (root) ON ttyv2' messages.
I do want them in /var/log/messages, but not on the console.
It is just my home computer, so I am not really scared of somebody loging
in as root.

It must have something to do with syslog, but I couldn't figure out which
setting it is.
I still have the default syslog.conf.

Please reply me by cc: also.

Greetings,