Date:      Tue, 01 Feb 2011 19:18:28 -0500
From:      Glen Barber <glen.j.barber@gmail.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   panic in tmpfs_valloc_vp() in 8-STABLE r217160

Hi,

I know tmpfs(5) is experimental on FreeBSD, but it seems to be enabled
for ports-mgmt/tinderbox-devel, which probably not too coincidentally
had just started a build before the machine panic'd.

uname:

FreeBSD orion 8.2-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 8.2-PRERELEASE #8 r217160: Sat Jan
 8 14:17:44 EST 2011     gbarber@orion:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/ORION  amd64

I was able to get a shot of the console, which didn't give much output:

	http://www.glenbarber.us/img/panic.jpg

Unfortunately, the machine hung on dumping RAM, in spite of
'dumpdev="/dev/mirror/swap"' in rc.conf, so it seems I might be out of
luck with getting a full crash report.

I have dmesg from the last boot available here:

	http://www.glenbarber.us/stuff/dmesg.txt

The machine runs a full ZFS setup, with a custom kernel; KERNCONF is
available here:

	http://www.glenbarber.us/stuff/kernconf.txt

Any advice on how I can help provide further information would be
appreciated.

Best regards,

--
Glen Barber