Date:      Mon, 10 Feb 1997 10:17:34 -0000 (GMT)
From:      Net Access Manager <netacc@fgate.flevel.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Unix Shell Accounts

If anyone is interested in a commerical supported unix shell account
(Running on FreeBSD V3.0) then please contact us for more information.

Our shell accounts provide a 10MB quota (Can be increased) which can be
used for file space and WWW space. Unlike other ISP's our shell account
users are able to run Daemons on their account!

Don't miss out - cut out the hassle of University regulations, slow
unsupported sites and dialup problems. We can set you up in about 5
mins!!

Email: netacc@flevel.co.uk