Date:      Sat, 16 Feb 2002 18:19:31 +0100
From:      Gabor Suveg <gsuveg@sgsystem.com>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   HP xe2 notebook > full freezee

hellom

i have a HP xe2 notebook (cele333, 160MB ram). with internal
windozemodem. < but this icant use, cant disable in bios.
I'm install FreeBSD, and my notebook full freezee after 10-35 min.
with GENERIC, and my specaly kernel (wo SCSI, RAID etc).
im probe disable all ports (serial, paralel, irda). no solution.

im probed 4.2-R, 4.3-R, 4.5R too. this notebook works with NetBSD,
  debian, r6 fine. not freeezee. apm > stanby, suspend ok.
  with netbsd im use pccard modem fine.

  in logs im find nothing > before freezee. im cant localize the error.
  im probed, but this is impossible. for example first im isntall
  packages
  from cd. all thing ok. second notebbok freeezzee under pkg_add same
  cd.

  any idea?

  plz Cc answer me.

--
best wishes,

Gabor Suveg <gsuveg at sgsystem.com>

Magyar BSD Egyesület >> www.bsd.hu << Hungarian BSD Association
Unix isn't just  #include <linux.h>,  i386,  ILP32,  ELF,  ...!