Date:      Mon, 26 Jan 1998 16:02:47 -0500 (EST)
From:      pstewart <pstewart@oncomdis.on.ca>
To:        Alex <garbanzo@hooked.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: problems installing onto scsi drive

Hi there.... I've tried multiple ways now and no success, including with
and without the extra RAM over 32 meg (to make it 48 meg in total).  I've
also tried the latest SNAP release boot disk and no luck either... may
have to stick an IDE drive in but I hate giving up...:)

Paul

--
Out the modem, through the SPARC, down the T3, off the router, past the
frame-relay... nothing but Net.