Date:      Fri, 30 Jul 1999 02:57:14 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        Peter Holm <peter@holm.cc>
Cc:        Freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: panic: softdep_flushfiles: looping

Peter Holm wrote:

> Kirk seems to be out of touch :-), so I created PR kern/12869.

I seem to recall a message from him last week saying he was going on
a six weeks vacation. Well, he *did* said he was going on vacation,
it's the "last week" and "six weeks" part I'm not 100% sure.

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	"Is it true that you're a millionaire's son who never worked a day
in your life?"
	"Yeah, I guess so."
	"Lemme tell you, son, you ain't missed a thing."