Date:      Sat, 12 Nov 2005 23:28:26 +0100
From:      "Javier Matos" <javierlu@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Problems with hard drives

Hi, I was trying to install FreeBSD 6.0-CURRENT in my box but when I do =
it... Usually my hard drive make a strange noise... and the screen show =
DMA problems (ok, it may be the hard drive)... but... I change my hard =
drive and I take one more time problems with the hard drive... (ok, it =
may be the hard drive, the second hard drive that is broke... maybe)... =
I take a third hard drive and have the same problem... but... I don't =
know If is possible to have bad luck to put 3 hard drivers brokens... . =
Anyone is having problems with FreeBSD and Seagate hard drives?
My system is so unstable and I don=B4t know how to solve the =
situation... hard drives hare Seagate 160 Gb SATA