Date:      Tue, 14 Nov 2017 06:42:13 -0800
From:      Larry McVoy <lm@mcvoy.com>
To:        Ravi Pokala <rpokala@mac.com>
Cc:        Larry McVoy <lm@mcvoy.com>, freebsd-arch@freebsd.org, scottl@netflix.com, kbowling@llnw.com, gallatin@netflix.com
Subject:   Re: small patch for numactl.  Comments?

So is there some reason for the igor name?  Why not doc-lint or something
that someone would have some chance of finding?

I like the program, especially this:

     -e      Verify that sentences start on a new line.  mdoc(7) does not
             enforce this, it is a style issue.

because that style means that if you version control your docs you get
much nicer diffs.  I've got a little perl script that does that for me.