Date:      Sat, 29 Jul 2000 19:25:45 +0200
From:      alex@big.endian.de (Alexander Langer)
To:        Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux/alpha emulation available

Thus spake Andrew Gallatin (gallatin@cs.duke.edu):

> The diffs and new files are against -stable as of 4am Sunday, EDT:

Hmm.

# linux
link_elf: symbol osf1_wait4 undefined
kldload: can't load linux: No such file or directory
Jul 29 19:17:47 parca /kernel: link_elf: symbol osf1_wait4 undefined

This is -current.

I'm not that familiar here - is osf1_wait4 just gone in the meanwhile,
or am I missing a kernel-option?

I see the osf1_wait4 syscall in sys/alpha/osf1, but I can't figure out
how to enable it :)

Alex

--
cat: /home/alex/.sig: No such file or directory