Date:      Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:30:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Donald J . Maddox" <dmaddox@sc.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/23007: /usr/include/stdbool.h broken

The following reply was made to PR ports/23007; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Donald J . Maddox" <dmaddox@sc.rr.com>
To: justin.kolodziej@marquette.edu
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 12:28:42 -0500

 I submitted a PR on this same problem about a week ago...  The only committer
 who has responded was Bruce Evans, who pointed out that this file is even more
 broken than I initially thought.  He, however, deferred the fix to the author
 who has not expressed any interest in the issue thus far :(