Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 2002 12:10:18 +0100
From:      Geert <sec@hict.nl>
To:        Mike Dewhirst <Dewhirst.M@UCLES.org.uk>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Intel of AMD?

--------------30006DE1BBD2688D9D923D75

Hi Mike,

Please let us know how it worked on. And how the performance will be
under linux-emulation.

Greetz,
Geert

Mike Dewhirst wrote:

> Yep, it's the linux distro, but there is a good how-to in the handbook
> on it. Gonna give it a go. My slight worry is it's for 8i, and I want
> to slap 9 on. We'll see...
>
> > > Installing Oracle this weekend.
> >
> >   Is there a FreeBSD version of Oracle now, or are you
> > running it under
> > Linux emulation?
> >
> >   Thanks,
> >
> >   Tim
> >

> =**********************************************************
>
> If you are not the intended recipient, employee or agent responsible
> for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
> notified that any dissemination or copying of this communication and
> its attachments is strictly prohibited.
>
> If you have received this communication and its attachments in error,
> please return the original message and attachments to the sender using
> the reply facility on e-mail.
>
> Internet communications are not secure and therefore the UCLES Group
> does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
> Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
> not necessarily represent those of the UCLES Group unless otherwise
> specifically stated.

> MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses although this does
> not guarantee that this email is virus free.
>
> **********************************************************=

--------------30006DE1BBD2688D9D923D75

Hi Mike,
under linux-emulation.
in the handbook on it. Gonna give it a go. My slight worry is it's for
8i, and I want to slap 9 on. We'll see...</font>
or are you</font>
agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this communication
and its attachments is strictly prohibited.</font></tt>
in error, please return the original message and attachments to the sender
using the reply facility on e-mail.</font></tt>
the UCLES Group does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of
this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the UCLES Group unless otherwise
specifically stated.</font></tt>
has been swept by</font></tt>
although this does not guarantee that this email is virus free.</font></tt>